Greetings Arden Place of Grapevine Community,
It is now flu season!! It’s very important that you get your flu shot to protect yourself and to protect others. Flu vaccines can be obtained at your neighborhood pharmacy and is covered by most insurance plans. Also, we are excited to announce that we are open for outdoor visitation.
How to participate in an outdoor visit:
- Bring a negative COVID test that has been completed no later than 14 days of the visit
- Participate in a COVID-19 Education (first visit only)
- Schedule by emailing Sam at:
- Maintain 6 feet during the visit
- Wear mask over nose and mouth at all times
Visits will be monitored by a staff member at all times.
– Samaria “Sam” Epps, LNFA, MSM, SLPA
Nursing Home Administrator