We went straight to our Grill Master, Harry B., for his tips on grilling the perfect steak:
- Find the perfect steak for you, I prefer a filet mignon.
- Take an ice pick, or something similar, and jab holes all the way through, in a row, this will make it cook better and faster.
- I like to season mine with salt and pepper.
- You can use charcoal or propane works, though I think charcoal gives it a better taste.
- Cook it on the first side for 2 minutes, flip to the other side and cook for 2 minutes, then flip again and cook both sides for 1 minute each for a medium steak, which is how I like mine.
- Add a baked potato and a salad for the perfect sides and bon appetit!